It's beginning to look a lot like christmas!
Thank you for booking a Christmas mini session with me! I am looking forward to seeing some of you again, and also meeting some new faces! Here are just some quick notes to prepare for your session and help it run as smoothly as possible :)
- The session will be held in my home studio in Fort Carson. Please use this link to learn how to get a pass if you don't already have access. My address will be shared via email a few days before.
- Sessions are up to 20 minutes long and are held back to back, so please try to come on time so you get your full session time. Your time will be cut short if you are late as we cannot run over into the next client's time slot. There is a 10 minute buffer between sessions so we can get sessions in and out.
- I will send you a text when I am ready for you to come into the studio.
- Please make sure everyone is dressed and photo ready. The set up will be cozy and we will be sitting on the floor so I recommend something comfortable such as Christmas pajamas to complete the look! However, feel free to wear what you want, they're your photos after all! Try to stick with neutral, or Christmas related colors. If any kiddos/moms wish to wear a dress, please make sure they have shorts or bloomers underneath. There's a no shoe policy in studio so you may want to bring some plain black/white/grey/Christmas socks. Feel free to bring Christmassy items!
- I will have a couple of Christmas props such as books and fake presents so we can create some variety in your images.
- If you have opted for the family option, I will be taking some photos of the kiddos by themselves also.
- Proof galleries will be delivered within a week of the session. I will edit at least 1 image completely so you can see the final result, with the rest unedited in your proof gallery. The final gallery will be delivered within 2 weeks of you making your final image choices :)
- It will be a very fast paced session, but don't stress :) We will be able to get great images in this time. Just remember to have fun!!