Is it christmas yet?!
Thank you for booking a Christmas mini session with me! I am looking forward to seeing some of you again, and also meeting some new faces! Here are just some quick notes to prepare for your session and help it run as smoothly as possible :)
- The session will be held in my home studio in Springfield, VA. My address will be shared via email a few days before.
- Sessions are up to 20 minutes long and are held back to back, so please try to come on time so you get your full session time. Your time will be cut short if you are late as we cannot run over into the next client's time slot.
- Please make sure everyone is dressed and photo ready. I recommend something comfortable such as Christmas pajamas or more formal Christmas outfits! We might sit on the floor for some images so make sure you have an outfit that works for that. However, feel free to wear what you want, they're your photos after all! Try to stick to Christmas related colors to really pop in this scene.
- I will have a couple of Christmas props such as books, fake presents and Christmas hats so we can have some fun in your images. Feel free to bring along your own Christmassy items!
- I will be taking some photos of the kiddos by themselves as well as family images.
- Proof galleries will be delivered within a week of the session. I will edit at least 1 image completely so you can see the final result, with the rest unedited in your proof gallery. The final gallery will be delivered within 2 weeks of you making your final image choices :)
- It will be a very fast paced session, but don't stress :) We will be able to get great images in this time. Just remember to have fun!!