How to help things run smoothly
Are you excited for your upcoming smash cake session?! Are you wondering what you can do to help get a cooperative baby? Great! That's what I want, too! We all want to capture a smiley, happy baby who is happily chomping down on his/her cake! Let's see what we can do to help each other achieve that! I know you probably only have a few mins to read this, so I have compiled short bullet points for you! TLDR, right?
Tips for a great 1st birthday session
- Plan to book around babies nap time! Usually the mornings are the best time.
- A full baby is a happy baby!
- Please bring some baby snacks such as those tiny puffs! Don't forget water for them,
- Have baby dressed and ready to go before arriving. It's a good idea to try clothes on too, make sure its not too big/small.
- Let them play and don't have specific visions in mind. They are their own person: they may love it or hate it.
- Try not to bring out Youtube unless absolutely necessary, (I'll let you know).
- Prepare to participate and get messy! Extra set of clothes recommended.
Questions or comments?
Do you have any tips I could add to my list? Something you've personally found useful during a session? Let me know!