What to expect at your maternity session
Thank you for booking your session with me! I am so excited to capture one of the most significant moments of your life! There are a few things to note about your maternity session to help it run as smoothly as possible :) Read on to find out!
- Your session will be held in my home studio in Fort Carson. If you do not already have access, please follow this link for a step by step guide on obtaining a day pass. The studio address will be shared via email.
- Please send me any images if you plan on bringing your own dress. This will help me better plan on background, and poses that suit the outfit.
- Try to bring/ wear underwear that matches your chosen outfit. So black underwear if you plan on wearing a black dress, and white/nude underwear for white gowns. If possible, try to wear a strapless bra.
- If you have family who will be in photos, try to coordinate with a similar color palette, and solid colors. Nothing with logos or patterns.
- I do ask that you remove shoes once inside my home, the sessions are usually held without shoes on. although if you wish to wear shoes, feel free to pack them!
- I HIGHLY recommend getting your hair and make up professionally done. You are the focus of this session and I want you to feel as beautiful as you can. If you need a HMUA referral, please let me know and I can give you some recommendations. Please arrive with hair and make-up photo ready, the session time is for the photoshoot only. Don't forget about your nails!
- Don't worry if you're a bit camera shy! I will direct and physically show you how to pose for the most pleasing look. If you have any specific poses you'd like, please let me know. I will not copy someone else's work but can try my best to achieve a similar look.
- HAVE FUN! The most important thing! I will see you soon!
Did I forgot any important details that you think you should know? Or do you have questions in general? Send me a message and I will get back as soon as I can!